Sunday, 10 July 2011

This is my last ever post

On this blog, anyway. It feels weird, because I've been here since sometime in 2004. But I've been thinking for a while that I needed an internet home of my own. So a website it is, and at some point when we've finished tinkering with it it will be very shiny and have sections for published fiction and the like.

For now, though, my blog is here.

I find, now that I'm doing this, that I'm actually a bit worried about keeping all the people who read this thing in the switch over. So please follow me over and, er. Tell your friends?


1 comment:

karthick r said...

:) Way to go!
The logo looks cool. and btw, how did u manage to export all your contents to your new place?
I had a tough time when I tried moving my blogger contents to WP.
Had a few formatting issues. :D